Parenting SA is a program of the South Australian government. We have been providing quality information on raising children since 1996.
On our site, you can:
- find our popular, free Parent Easy Guides. They cover a wide range of topics about raising babies, toddlers, children and young people from birth to 18 years. There are also Guides specially developed for Aboriginal and multicultural families. Many education, health and community services across South Australia have the Guides on display for parents to take
- come along to our free parenting seminars in Adelaide, or view our live webcasts and seminar recordings
- check out our range of parenting videos
- order resources.
Parenting SA resources
- aim to support parents and caregivers in their important role
- are informed by evidence, best practice, parents and communities
- acknowledge the diversity of families and cultures in our community
- acknowledge strengths parents and caregivers bring to their parenting role
- provide sources of further support for families.
Parenting SA acknowledges the traditional custodians of our state and their relationship to country. We respect their Elders, past, present and future.
Parenting SA is a partnership of the Department of Human Services and the Women’s and Children’s Health Network.